Stone_texture_by_enframed mount-rushmore-3
social_07 social_05 social_03

Temporary Workers Visas:

  • H-1B & H4: Person in Specialty Occupation and Dependants

  • L1 & L2: Intracompany Transferee and Dependants

Immigrant Visas:

  • EB-1: Priority Workers

  • EB-2: Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability

  • EB-3: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)

Law Office of Jun Hu

logo - final 4



Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas (Unlimited):  

  • IR-1: Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

  • IR-2: Unmarried Child Under 21 Years of Age of a U.S. Citizen

  • IR-3: Orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. Citizen

  • IR-4: Orphan to be adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. citizen

  • IR-5: Parent of a U.S. Citizen who is at least 21 years old


Family Preference Immigrant Visas (Limited)  

Permanent Immigration Petitions:

  • Adjustment of Status (Green Card Application)

  • Removal of Conditions on Permanent Residency

  • Refugees and Asylees


Temporary Visa Applications:

  • B1/B2: Temporary Visitors

  • K1 and K2: Fiance(e) and children of Fiance(e) of U.S. citizen


Work Authorization:

  • Temporary Employment Authorization

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

We provide legal consultation on any immigration issues one may encounter and we give legal advice based on clients' specific situations to help solve complex immigration problems.


Our Office also provides professional written or oral translation services between English and Mandarin Chinese languages.


Please click on any category title below to view more detailed descriptions.

The First Step to Realize

Your American Dream...