Stone_texture_by_enframed mount-rushmore-3
social_07 social_05 social_03

Employment-Based Immigration

Law Office of Jun Hu


logo - final 4

Explore Options

Temporary Workers Visas:

  • H-1B & H4: Person in Specialty Occupation and Dependants

  • L1 & L2: Intracompany Transferee and Dependants



Immigrant Visas:

  • EB-1: Priority Workers

  • EB-2: Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability

  • EB-3: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)

The First Step to Realize

Your American Dream...